Project 1 Proposal

With the first project being on Fragmentation, I plan to focus on emotions for my own creation.


I recently became aware of what Disassociative Identity Disorder (DID) is. I found it mind-blowing that I had never even heard of such a thing, and that the extent of my knowledge in this field stopped at Multi Personality Disorder.

For my project, I want to arrange 6 different videos that portray different emotions and how they affect people. These different emotions can also serve as personalities as well, so as to apply the significance of both disorders.

I plan to project the different scenes onto masks, similar to those of the iconic image for Drama as seen below.
Image result for Drama masks
I hope that my submission will help to illuminate the reality that many people have to live with everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts