Project 2 Proposal

For the second project, I plan to project onto the interior of my car. I'm going to use video of different locations that play a key role in my personal life. The idea is that these places are integral to my everyday life and who I am, so projecting them onto the transportation that gets me there seemed fitting.

I'm going to need the videos themselves, as well as my car. I will also have to look into getting an adapter that will allow me to plug in the projector into my car.

For the final video for submission, I'm considering getting a friend to record me driving my car around the parking garage at night while projecting the videos. The video would also include a POV shot of me getting into the car and looking around from the view of the driver seat. Each video would then have its chance of being focused on throughout the interior of the car.

Comments

Popular Posts