Project 2 Submission/Artist Statement/Documentation


Kinda Kia

My purpose for creating this installation was to capture a day in the life of myself. I liked the idea a lot because almost everybody can relate to pulling yourself in a thousand directions, and still trying to balance it all. But it's also really important to step back and view what it was all for.

I personally struggle sometimes with balancing everything in life and can feel overwhelmed. Usually, its taking a step back to evaluate the circumstances with a clear head that helps me get out of a funk. Ironically, this exact thing was occurring during the production of this project, but as I completed it and looked at what I was able to accomplish as a result of working hard, it made the process completely worth it.


(Here is a clean studio version of the videos in chronological order w/ sound)


Comments

Popular Posts